Repairing a Service Line No Longer Has to Be a Downright Dilemma
Dealing with a water, gas, or sewer service line that requires repair or replacement can be a major inconvenience. However, at Griffin, we aim to make this process as seamless as possible. We use cutting-edge video inspection tools and Nu Flow trenchless repair technology to minimize repair time and reduce any damage to your commercial property. With our innovative solutions, we can deliver an affordable solution that will restore your service line without causing extensive disruption to your business, minimizing downtime and lost profits.
Commercial Service Lines:
- Blockage—Simple buildup or a stubborn object can prohibit proper sewer line flow.
- Corrosion—Sewer pipes may deteriorate or break over time, causing sections of the pipe to collapse and restrict flow.
- Roots—Tree roots often invade sewer pipes and can cause serious damage.
- Broken Pipes—Substandard lines will collapse over time.
- Off-Grade Pipe—If existing service lines are made of outdated material, they can eventually corrode and deteriorate.
- Bellied Pipe—Sometimes sewer pipes start to sink due to shifting soil conditions.
- Leaking joints—Broken seals can cause significant water loss.
Commercial Service Lines: Super Solutions
Trenchless technology is the latest in service line repair and replacement. Customers love the convenience (no mess!) and it’s cost-effective. Trenchless repair methods are minimally invasive. That means no more open trenches, cracked sidewalks, or damaged parking lots.
Griffin’s Commercial Service Line
Experts Are At Your Service
At Griffin Plumbing, our go-to team of technicians is always ready to help. We even offer emergency services day or night! You can schedule a service appointment online or over the phone at
Every Plumbing Problem Deserves A Griffin Solution!
Griffin Plumbing, Inc. •