Do you want to earn a high income? Do you like working with your hands and want to learn a trade? Are you new to the work force or thinking of a career change?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, call Griffin Plumbing, Inc.—we’d love to speak with you!
Griffin Plumbing, Inc. has been in business serving Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo Counties for nearly 20 years, with an A+ Better Business Bureau rating and 4.9 stars with over 650 Google reviews.
We’re looking for individuals who want to become service plumbers, installation plumbers, sewer technicians, or part of our trenchless division. We have a fantastic team of experienced professionals who will help guide you through the process, and we invest heavily in professional training for our team members.
No previous plumbing experience required. If you know you have potential, want to work with a team of like-minded co-workers, genuinely enjoy continuously striving to be an expert, and love providing quality service to others, you are a match for our team!
Compensation & Benefits
- Great Pay ($41,000 – $70,000+ annually based on experience and performance)
- Performance bonuses
- Offer Dental and Vision
- 3% Matching Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Company Provided Uniforms
- Professional Training
Griffin Plumbing, Inc.’s Plumbers:
- Attend professional training so that they can accomplish their personal and professional goals
- Use state-of-the-art equipment and properly stocked service trucks
- Are not over worked. We value work/life balance
- Are respected for who they are and what they do
- Have opportunities to earn more than any other plumbers in our area
- HS diploma or GED and two years of community college or equivalent
- Solid work references from previous supervisors, managers and co-workers
- Strong demonstrated interest in residential service and repair plumbing as a career
- Mechanical aptitude, interest in becoming an expert
- Self-directed with strong self-management skills and personal accountability
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Enjoys working with people and providing excellent customer service
- No experience required—we will train you!
- Effectively communicate one-on-one with the home owner and staff in a manner that promotes respect, trust and ensures understanding.
- Be a team player and collaborate with office staff and other Techs to ensure maximum productivity and profitability of self and the total resources.
- Ensure each service call is executed with technical perfection – apply knowledge and skills – to technically assess the client need, communicate technical issues effectively to the customer and complete the repair/service in a timely manner.
- Effectively apply a consultative sales approach to assess and communicate effectively with the customer to ensure they receive the very best service and advice.
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of paperwork and data entry in a manner that promotes enterprise-wide productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a continuous improvement attitude that supports a desire to grow and expand personal and team success.
- Be open to receiving and following direction – accept supervision, learn and consistently follow rules and procedures designed for success of the Tech and the company.
- Clean background and drug screen
- Current active driver’s license, clean driving record
- Able to enter and exit trucks without endangering yourself or others
- Able to lift heavy equipment, water heaters, toilets, etc.
WHY WORK FOR GRIFFIN?
Our employees are provided continuous education and training, helping ensure their knowledge and skills are always best in the biz. We utilize the proven practices of our trade, combined with a rigorous devotion to new technologies, products, and techniques to ensure we deliver – every time. Employee benefits include but are not limited to:
Think you've got what it takes and want to learn more? Take the first step in our application process by completing a short survey that tells us a bit more about you. Follow the link below to get started!
Above & Beyond:
That's How We Do Things
We continually enhance the lives of our clients by going above and beyond their expectations. We utilize the proven practices of our trade, combined with a rigorous devotion to new technologies, products, and techniques to ensure we deliver – every time.
We're Not Just Training Plumbers,
We're Training Griffins
Our employees are provided weekly continuing education and training, helping ensure their knowledge and skills are always best in the biz. It is this pursuit of perfection that sets us apart, as we strive to remain the most educated and well-trained technicians not only in Santa Maria, but the entire Central Coast.
Strengthen Your Plumbing Defense
As a business that continues to conquer challenges and rise above the rest, we make sure not to rest on our laurels. We take immense pride in our achievements and two decades of award-winning service to Santa Maria and the Central Coast, but we’re always preparing for the future and finding new ways to improve for our clients.
The Griffin Way
Keeps Problems at Bay
The base of our solid foundation is our commitment to excellence. We strive to be the most professional, skilled, knowledgeable, and above all else, trustworthy business in Santa Maria and beyond. With us, it’s the right fix, the first time – every time. That’s the Griffin way.