Are you tired of working long hours? Are you forced to use outdated equipment? Are you overworked, underpaid and underappreciated?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, call Griffin Plumbing, Inc.—we’d love to speak with you!
Griffin Plumbing, Inc. has been in business serving Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo Counties for nearly 20 years, with an A+ Better Business Bureau rating and 4.9 stars with over 650 Google reviews.
Life is too short to not be happy with your job. At Griffin Plumbing, Inc. our team works hard for success and for each other, and we want you to enjoy your career!
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive pay ($70,000 to $130,000 annually based on experience and performance)
- Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus (based on experience)
- Performance bonuses
- Offer Dental and Vision
- Continuous training
- Professional marketing and call center/dispatch
- Simple IRA 3% match
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Company Provided Uniforms
- Newer Company Provided Vehicles
- Organized Inventory System
- Technology Driven – iPads for Technicians
Griffin Plumbing, Inc.’s Plumbers:
- Attend professional training so that they can accomplish their personal and professional goals
- Use state-of-the-art equipment and properly stocked service trucks
- Are not over worked. We value work/life balance
- Are respected for who they are and what they do
- Have opportunities to earn more than any other plumbers in our area
- Clean background and drug screen
- Current active driver’s license, clean driving record
- 3+ years general plumbing experience
- New Construction/Remodel plumbers needed for our installation crews—no service and repair experience needed!
Our technicians are responsible for ensuring that each service call is executed with technical perfection, technically assessing the client need, communicating technical issues effectively to the customer and completing the repair/service in a timely manner. We seek team players who will collaborate with support staff and other Techs to ensure maximum productivity and profitability of self and the total resources.
- Effectively communicate one-on-one with the homeowner and staff in an expert consultative manner that promotes respect, trust and ensures understanding.
- Be a team player and collaborate with support staff and other Techs to ensure maximum productivity and profitability of self and the total resources.
- Ensure each service call is executed with technical perfection – apply knowledge and skills – to technically assess the client need, communicate technical issues effectively to the customer and complete the repair/service in a timely manner.
- Effectively apply a consultative sales approach to assess and communicate effectively with the customer to ensure they receive the very best service and advice.
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of paperless data capture in a manner that promotes enterprise-wide productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a continuous improvement attitude that supports a desire to grow and expand personal and team success.
- Be open to receiving and following direction – accept supervision and procedures designed to support your success.
- Bring you to the office. Life is too short to be in a job or a company you don’t like. We work hard and play hard. Life is hard. We share our joys and sorrows as a family. We support each other. We work hard for your success. We want you to enjoy your work.
- Able to enter and exit trucks without endangering yourself or others
- Able to lift heavy equipment, water heaters, toilets, etc.
- Able to work in heat and observe proper safety precautions while doing so
WHY WORK FOR GRIFFIN?
Our employees are provided continuous education and training, helping ensure their knowledge and skills are always best in the biz. We utilize the proven practices of our trade, combined with a rigorous devotion to new technologies, products, and techniques to ensure we deliver – every time. Employee benefits include but are not limited to:
Think you've got what it takes and want to learn more? Take the first step in our application process by completing a short survey that tells us a bit more about you. Follow the link below to get started!
Above & Beyond:
That's How We Do Things
We continually enhance the lives of our clients by going above and beyond their expectations. We utilize the proven practices of our trade, combined with a rigorous devotion to new technologies, products, and techniques to ensure we deliver – every time.
We're Not Just Training Plumbers,
We're Training Griffins
Our employees are provided weekly continuing education and training, helping ensure their knowledge and skills are always best in the biz. It is this pursuit of perfection that sets us apart, as we strive to remain the most educated and well-trained technicians not only in Santa Maria, but the entire Central Coast.
Strengthen Your Plumbing Defense
As a business that continues to conquer challenges and rise above the rest, we make sure not to rest on our laurels. We take immense pride in our achievements and two decades of award-winning service to Santa Maria and the Central Coast, but we’re always preparing for the future and finding new ways to improve for our clients.
The Griffin Way
Keeps Problems at Bay
The base of our solid foundation is our commitment to excellence. We strive to be the most professional, skilled, knowledgeable, and above all else, trustworthy business in Santa Maria and beyond. With us, it’s the right fix, the first time – every time. That’s the Griffin way.