Do you know what’s really in your water? The truth is, when you drink tap water you may be consuming chlorine, fluorine compounds, Trihalomethanes (THMs), assorted hormones, pesticides and even trace amounts of pharmaceuticals. That’s gross! Good thing Griffin’s friendly Grover Beach plumbers have all the info you need to know about home water filtration.
Often, tap water travels through miles and miles of pipeline. Along the way, contaminants inevitably enter the water supply – from pesticides to industrial run-off. Plus, in many municipalities water has been “disinfected” with potential carcinogens including chlorine, ammonia or chloramines – and that’s before being “fortified” with fluoride. While disinfecting water must be done, it may also be hazardous to our health in other ways. But don’t worry; Griffin has the water treatment solutions you need to ensure your water is clean and safe.
Home Water Treatment Options
Griffin Plumbing is proud to be an authorized dealer of:
- Puronics Filtration Systems
- Goodspring Water Softeners and Conditioners
- Micromax Reverse Osmosis Systems
The home water treatment options above will help you combat the following contaminants:
- Chlorine (does kill bacteria in the water, but not healthy to drink)
- Fluoride Lead (Lots of documented negative health effects)
- Nitrate (Can be dangerous at high levels)
- Viruses (Arsenic, copper, E. Coli, Enterovidus, Salmonella, more)—can lead to disease, sicknesses, and even death
- Other microorganisms (bacteria, algae, viruses, fungi)
PLUS: Griffin also offers a salt delivery service for clients who purchase a water softener/conditioner in our effort to provide truly hassle-free water treatment solutions.
Need more reasons to invest in the health of your home’s water supply?
Without the natural impurities and harsh added chemicals, your water will become softer. Softer water simply doesn’t leave the minerals behind that counteract the properties of soap. A healthier home that’s cleaner to boot? Sounds good to us.
Contact the best plumbers in Grover Beach day or night at (805) 934-1949 to learn more about the best home water filtration option for your home.