It’s not a matter of if – but when – you’ll need a plumber. Hiring a plumbing pro, whether it’s simply for a clogged drain or something bigger like a busted water pipe, is an important decision.
Our friendly Santa Maria plumbers are the best around. Here are some of the services we provide, what you should look for when you call a plumber, and what you can expect when you make the call to Griffin Plumbing.
Our Residential Services
- Service line replacement: Water, gas, and sewer lines can fail due to age or damage. When that happens, it’s important to make sure they’re replaced.
- Water heaters: If your trusty water-heating workhorse meets an untimely end, we can hook you up with a dependable replacement. We’ve also got plenty of maintenance tips to keep it humming properly for years to come.
- Water treatment: Do you have water that leaves deposits or doesn’t taste good? We install filtration systems, reverse osmosis systems, water softeners, and conditioners.
- Certified backflow testing & repairs: Backflow assembly valves have the essential job of protecting water systems (and their people) from the perils of cross-contamination. We have the experts to perform these important functions.
- Trenchless sewer repair: Nu Flow trenchless pipe repair technology means no more digging up driveways, yards, or worse yet, concrete slabs in the middle of your home.
How to Choose the Right Plumber
- Are they licensed? The state of California requires plumbers to be licensed homeowners like you! Here’s a safe place to check if a plumber is a true pro.
- Experience matters: How long has this company been in business? Here at Griffin Plumbing, we’ve been serving happy customers for over 15 years!
- Is the plumbing company insured? Insurance protects you, the customer, and the plumbing company in the event of an accident or injury.
- How are prices determined? Be wary of any estimate that is considerably lower than the others because that may indicate that a plumber is cutting corners or plans to use parts that just aren’t up to par.
- Do they guarantee their work? All plumbers ought to guarantee their work, including all the parts installed.
- Have you read their reviews? Reading customer reviews is absolutely worth your time! We’re proud of our customer reviews and invite you to hear what folks have to say first-hand.
Steps We’re Taking to Keep you Safe
We’re also taking all the necessary steps amid the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure the health and wellness of both our employees and loyal customers.
All Griffin Plumbing, employees have been instructed to:
- Stay home if sick, and avoid others with respiratory symptoms.
- Wash hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces.
- Wear masks and maintain social distancing when around other people.
In our next visit to your home, you can expect:
- Hand sanitizer application required before entering a home
- No handshakes
- Maintain social distancing and wear a mask at all times
- Wash hands at the start of the appointment using a Griffin supplied kit
- Wear protective, medical-grade gloves and Floor Savers on shoes
- Ask the client’s permission to disinfect all surfaces from hand washing
- After a job is complete, ask the client’s permission again to disinfect all work areas
- Throw away protective gloves in Griffin supplied trash bag
- Wash hands again and dispose of any paper towels in trash bag
- Exit home with trash bag
- Apply hand sanitizer once back at the Griffin work truck
Why go with Griffin?
Experience, knowledge, communication, preparation, advanced tools, and cutting-edge techniques. These are the areas in which we set ourselves apart. Backed by a committed team of client service reps, technicians, managers, and owners, we consistently bring peace of mind to our clients.
Call us at (805) 934-1949 to book an appointment today.