Home water filtration is the answer! The question? If your home is on a well you might be curious to learn what you can to protect your family’s water supply. Since your home doesn’t get water from a municipal water treatment plant, it’s good to know you can still access clean, great-tasting water with the help of a whole home water filtration system.
Let’s start with understanding what contaminants might be lurking your well water:
While groundwater is typically a safe option for consumption, there are still be unfortunate unseen dangers from the age of installation to improper design. Both could lead to undesirable contaminants in your water supply. That’s why we advise contacting the best plumbers in Arroyo Grande to protect your home with a water filtration system!
Here at Griffin, our Arroyo Grande plumbers want you to know that whole home water filters have the power to remove elements that cause drinking water to have an unpleasant taste and smell, including chlorine, lead, and bacteria.
Top 6 benefits of installing a whole home water filtration system:
- Safe drinking water with improved taste and clarity
- Remove contaminants like bacteria and parasites, and pollutants including hydrogen sulfide
- Minimize skin irritation
- Reduce plumbing repair bills Environmentally friendly cost savings (no more plastic water bottles necessary)
- Eliminate soap scum and deposits on your clothing
- Lower the pH level of your drinking water
Griffin Plumbing is proud to be an authorized dealer of:
- Puronics Filtration Systems
- Goodspring Water Softeners and Conditioners
- Micromax Reverse Osmosis Systems
The best plumbers in Arroyo Grande also offer a salt delivery service for clients who purchase a water softener/conditioner in our effort to provide truly hassle-free water treatment solutions.
Contact our friendly Arroyo Grande plumbing pros at (805) 934-1949 today.